Dear valued Jerry Miller Shoes customers and clients
Taking the CDC guidelines and protocols very seriously, we have made the difficult decision to postpone all operations for the next two weeks. In regards to any orders or shipments, we kindly ask that you be patient during this challenging time. We will closely monitor the developments surrounding COVID-19 and re-evaluate on April 13th, 2020. We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and taking every precaution to protect your health. The health and safety of our customers, clients, employees, loved ones, and the community are our primary concern. Our hearts go out to all affected individuals and families around the world.
Jerry Miller Shoes
Our shoemaking facility is situated in a historic building, where we have assembled some of the world’s finest shoemaking equipment and craftsmen. Since 1946, we have remained committed to making the best custom-molded shoes and delivering professional, thorough and courteous service. We stand by our promise to make you completely satisfied with the fit, craftsmanship and quality of our footwear.
36 Mason Street
Buffalo, New York 14213
Phone: 1 (800) 435-0065
Local: (716) 881-3920
Fax: (716) 881-0349
Monday thru Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM Eastern
State of the Art Technology
Using the most up to date scanners, design software, and machinery, every shoe is meticulously customized for every patient maximizing comfort and fit.
Advanced Engineering Software
Complex manual processes are emulated in a fraction of the time with a level of accuracy that is only possible with a computer based system.
Laser Precision Cutting
The perfect parallelism between knife and working surface and advanced laser cutting technology grants the highest level of accuracy.
Custom Molded For You
- Wide selection of custom molded footwear — in contemporary styles — for every condition, for all walks of life.
- Complete technical and professional support — our highly-skilled technicians are ready to help with every step of the process.
- All shoes made under direct pedorthic supervision.
- Exclusive orthotic system cradles your foot in comfort – perfect for people with diabetes, arthritis, post polio, digital amputation and complex foot deformities and conditions.
- Complete repair and refurbishing services.
- For dispensers in your area call 1-800-435-0065
Our extensive shoemaking experience now enables us to offer you a new family of custom AFOs – Buffalo Brace, made by the same craftsman with the finest leathers and superior technology.
With state-of-the-art technology and superior materials, Buffalo Brace introduces a family of custom-molded high quality leather AFOs offering three levels of frame support, five color options and a choice of various closure methods at any height.
- All ankle injuries
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis)
- Severe pronation problems such as posterior tibial dysfunction
- Talocalcaneal valgus or varus and trauma (ankle, subtalar, midtarsal)